I do not think I have ever go this many books within a week!
I received the following as gifts for Christmas from my parents:
- Wolf Children by Mamoru Hosoda & Yuu (Art)
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Paper Towns by John Green
I bought the following from Books-A-Million:
- The Rift Part 3
- This Star Won’t Go Out by Esther, Lori, & Wayne Earl
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
- Hogwarts Library by J.K. Rowling
Books I bought from Bookoutlet (and only spent $33 total!)
- Lux Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- Plus One by Elizabeth Fama
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Starters by Lissa Price
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I just got these today. I ordered from Amazon. All paperback, but I am so excited to add them to my collection!
I just got back from vacation. I mostly bought books. Lol. The top row are from Books-a-million, and it was my first time ever going there. The second row I got from Barnes and Noble.
I was like a kid in a candy store. I suppose its a good thing there is not a large bookstore nearby because I would no money. BUT STILL I want one!
I got these over the course of last week, and waited until I had all of them to post them. I am so happy to add them to my growing collection! They are all hard back!
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
- A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
- The Wicked Within by Kelly Keaton
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (signed!!)
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire (signed!!)
- A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Smokin’ Seventeen by Janet Evanovich (hardcover)
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
Devoured by Emily Snow (paperback)
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks (paperback)
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (paperback)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (paperback)
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne (hardcover)
And this journal
Here is my rather small book haul. CK and I hit two places today. I bought way less than she did, as usual.
My total for all the books was $1.67.
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (hardback)
- My Sister’s Keeper by Judi Picoult (paperback)
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells (paperback)
I’ve already read and reviewed obsidian, onyx and opal but I wanted the actual books. I just got through reading walking disaster I will do a review soon maybe after I go pick up my car rental.
I finally went this local new/used book store. I was able to get both these books, which are hard back and in really good condition, for #13.
City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Fallen Angels
This is not in order with the picture but these are the books I bought today:
The Girl That Love Forgot by Jennie Lucas
The Lone Wolfe by Kate Hewitt
Girl In The Bedouin Tent by Annie West
Roccanti’s Marriage Revenge by Lynne Graham
The Dark Side of Desire by Julia James
The Incorrigible Playboy by Emma Darcy
The Man Behind the Scars by Caitlin Crew
To Love, Honor and Betray by Jennie Lucas
Not Just the Greek’s Wife by Lucy Monroe
The Girl Nobody Wanted by Lynn Raye Harris
The Dangerous Jacob Wilde by Sandra Marton
Princess From the Shadows by Maisey Yates
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
I got all these books for about $25. 6 of them were free.