I just got back from vacation. I mostly bought books. Lol. The top row are from Books-a-million, and it was my first time ever going there. The second row I got from Barnes and Noble.
I was like a kid in a candy store. I suppose its a good thing there is not a large bookstore nearby because I would no money. BUT STILL I want one!
We are going to start having daily posts with weekly memes. CK, Xandra and myself will be taking turns each week. I will be starting this Sunday. The weekly memes that we will be doing are a mixture of other bloggers (with their permission of course) and our own.
- Sunday – What’s next? Hosted by Icey Books
- Monday – It’s Monday! What are you reading? Hosted by Book Journey
- Tuesday – Top Ten Tuesday. Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
- Wednesday – Wishlist Wednesday. There is one with the same title around, but we will be making our own.
- Thursday – Throwback Thursdays. Hosted by us.
- Friday – Friday Favorites. Hosted by Tressa’s Wishful Endings.
- Saturday – Stunning Cover Saturday. Hosted by us.
♦ Enter to win in our giveaway! ♦
Come and enter in our giveaway for a chance to win Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire!!!!
We are having our very first giveaway! We are giving away a copy of Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire.
You can find the link to enter here: http://wp.me/P37Kqi-Gv
I just put Twilight on hold at my library since my copies are in storage so I should get them by the end of the week. I know that everyone has probably read them but I still might write a review on them. Right now me and my husband are house-sitting for his parents so I can’t get the book until at least Friday. I brought my kindle so maybe if I have time I can read something (if I can get into it). Between taking care of my son, cleaning and doing yoga I don’t have much time. Just be patient with me please. Once he gets old enough to play and keep himself entertained I’ll probably be able to read some more.
Okay guys I seem to have found myself in another reading slump.
So…..I’m going to read a couple of books that I loved. Twilight. I’ve been watching the movies and I think I can get through them. I might have trouble with New Moon. But I’ll let you guys know how it goes.
I got these over the course of last week, and waited until I had all of them to post them. I am so happy to add them to my growing collection! They are all hard back!
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
- A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
- The Wicked Within by Kelly Keaton
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (signed!!)
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire (signed!!)
- A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
- pg 150: so far I like this book but think it’s starting off slow. I would like to see more of her love story with either Cal or Archer. Her being afraid of her magic is kind of boring.
Orgin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- end of disc 3: having a hard time finishing this book because I don’t like the story. Daemon trying to find Kat stuck somewhere fighting. It’s kind of boring.
- giving up but will come back to it eventually. I just don’t want to go into another reading slump right now and I feel that if I keep reading this I will.
Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
Because of Low by Abbi Glines
First haul from bookoutlet.com
Easy by Tammara Webber
From Ashes by Molly McAdams
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Wrong Side of Hell by Juliana Stone
$5 discount on my next purchase
Smokin’ Seventeen by Janet Evanovich (hardcover)
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (hardcover)
Devoured by Emily Snow (paperback)
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks (paperback)
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (paperback)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (paperback)
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne (hardcover)
And this journal