Host: The Broke & Bookish
This may be a little weird, but I am going to be my top ten bookworm habits/feelings, etc.
1. I am not too fond of paperbacks (I prefer hardbacks).
2. I get upset when I see people earmarking books.
3. I flip the front of my bookmark to face the page I am. I have done this since I was in jr. high.
4. I freaking love libraries.
5. I usually just buy books I have already read and love.
6. I love my Kindle, but I try not to use it because I fear that physic books will vanish (which would break my heart).
7. I will NOT read a series that is still ongoing. I will simply wait until it is done. I have made this mistake with I Am Number Four. Now I am waiting for the end and I will reread the first books.
8. I will never by a book with a movie cover again. I have some, but I am working on replacing them.
9. I have a spread sheets for the books I want to read (and other stuff), similar to the pages I have made. Without them I would feel lost.
10. I have been yearning for a large book store within the area where I live. Residing in a rural area leaves few options. There are two small bookstores in different near by towns (20-40 minutes away). I can order specific books, but I love to browse and their available books are limited.